Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LAST PIECE

Eto na naman ako, spreading my "bitterness" online. haha. This would be the LAST of that bitterness series. I PROMISE :)

Here I am, trying my very best to move forward, but everytime I take three steps forward, automatic na ung one step backward na kasunod. I don't know why. Ang hirap kasi.. I'm very sentimental, alam mo yan, but I'm trying to be okay. I will be, soon.

Remembering those good old times when all we needed was that "title", and now, we lost it all, the title as well as the good times. Sorry, INEVITABLE KASI TALAGA NA MAALALA. Sorry, I lied to you. I lied to you when I said that I will be okay. Kung kilala mo talaga ako, alam mong contradicting na naman yan sa mga iniisip ko.

Ewan. Hindi ko na dapat ginagawa 'to. Mapapagalitan na naman ako, forgive me Arabay, forgive me Guen. hahaha. Soon magiging okay na ko. SOON. SANA. SANA. SANA.

IT'S NOT THE "GOODBYE" THAT HURTS, BUT THE FLASHBACKS THAT FOLLOW 

(insert spotlight and background music here. haha)

"wag mong isipin na di ako nagseryoso, kung nakita mo lang ang pinagdaanan ko. di ko alam sasabihin mo."

-nice, that's so emo of youuuuu. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment