Friday, September 28, 2012

24 hours

This is how I spend my 24 hours everyday..

13 hours and ~ 15minutes (outside our house) : 795 minutes
     -  ~50 minutes of commuting from home to checkpoint (pick-up point of our company service)
     -  ~25 minutes from Checkpoint to the office. (including the 15minutes waiting period)
     - 10 hours and 15 minutes in the office (Take Note: I used "In the Office", *if you know what I mean :P* )
     - 105 minutes of commuting from work to our house..

10 hours and ~45 minutes (in our house) : 645 minutes
     - ~ 15 minutes for dinner
      - ~ 60 minutes allotted for baby-sitting
      - ~ 9 hours of sleep (yeees! healthy living :P )
      - ~30 of preparing for work



I feel so unproductive. hahaha! ang dull pala ng everyday life ko. hahaha! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment