Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 Pictures From Your Broken Cell Phone You Will Miss The Most

Inspired by Gaby Dunn's work 10 Pictures From Your Broken Cell Phone You Will Miss The Most.


These are the ten pictures I wrote down that I'll miss if ever my phone will be broken (and I have no way of retrieving the files in it). Then, you dear reader, list the ten from your phone you’d miss the most if you lost. Don’t give too much context. It’s more fun this way.

In no particular order:


10. STAT-MASS pips bonding in LB Square
      (March 2010)

9. A picture of me while waiting for my turn during our Special Problem (Thesis) Defense.
    (March 2010)

8. Me, with a pair of dark eye bags and puffy eyes. HAHAHAHA!!
    (February 2010)

7. CeDRES' friends while doing the Dora Pose. HAHAHAHA!
    (June 29, 2012)


6. Me and guyfriends during our Christmas Party/Class Reunion.
    (December 26, 2010)


5. Jen, Elaine and Me in Mine's View Park, Baguio City :)
    (March 24, 2012)

4. Parokya ni Edgar in UPLB.
    (September 15, 2012)

3. A small heart-shaped Mer-Nel's cake. Last day in Manulife.
    (August 13, 2011)

2. GF's group picture during our second poisson event for 2012. Freedom Park, UPLB.
    (July 1, 2012)

1. My (then) two-day old nephew holding my finger while he's sleeping.
    (April 26, 2012)


YOUR TURN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment