Sunday, June 22, 2014

Midlife what?

So I've noticed that my usual self is not the usual self that I am used to. I've been thinking too much and too far from the present scenario.

until I bumped off with this list...
✅ Looking into the mirror and you no longer recognize yourself
⁉️ Desiring to quit a good job.
✅ Unexplained bouts of depression when doing tasks that used to make you happy.
✅ Change of habits. Activities which used to bring pleasure now are boring. Unable to complete or concentrate on tasks which used to be easy.
✅ It feels good to get hurt.
✅ Wanting to run away from everything.
✅ A desire to get into physical shape.
✅ Irritability or unexpected anger.
✅ A desire to surround yourself with different settings.
✅ Desiring a simple life.
✅ Keep re-asking yourself: “Where am I going with my life?
 And it goes on and on and on..

Then I wondered, "when will it be popped out? Somebody let me know please!"

...

Okay. I am running out of ideas now. I just need a venting space for this. 😔😌😐😕😯😑
...

By the way, dreams, they suck! Oh please subconscious mind, stop messing around.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment